Wednesday, May 30, 2012

June 1 is Getting Closer!

Well, it is Wednesday, and June 1 is Friday!!!  I cannot believe it is almost here!  Looks like I have some of your attention!

I will be giving away a set of those terrific signs on my blog, as well as a few more prizes.

Some wonderful individuals have graciously donated items.  Here are two of the sponsors.

Renee Tougas over at FIMBY, a great site on living more simply and thoughtfully, is giving a copy of her e-Book away!

To read more about this awesome book go here:

Nuckin Futs Knitter over at Etsy, as graciously donated one of her terrific knitted items, which will be announced on June first!

There will be other great prizes on June 1 as well!  This is just a little teaser.

I was asked for a hint, so I will give one to you.

When you come to visit, you will be directed elsewhere.

There you go!  That is all I am going to give you, and I hope you guys are just as excited as I am!

See you soon!

1 comment: